HELLO ALL

• Welcome Guest, thank you for visiting The Old Gits Army. Please take a moment to register on our forums to participate.
  • If you are interested in joining us, please register and then visit the Recruitment forum. There you will find a clan application form. Alternatively join us on Team Speak!

Hell-Uk-One

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Aug 7, 2015
lancashire
hi all im chris and i have been an alcoholic for opppps wrong room lol

i am chris from lancashire on the fylde coast (lytham st annes) im a real old git gamer of the grand age of 45 :eek: im the father of 4 daughters ranging from the ages of 22 to 8. my gaming life started before a few of you was probably born and my first console was an amstrad 464 ( go ahead google it ) which i still have. i play mostly evening times when the house is nice and quiet. thanks for reading and i hope t see some of you online soon :)

and im not an alcoholic im T total :)

Last edited:

Hell-Uk-One

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Aug 7, 2015
lancashire
playing games as young as me lol my mum (70+) still plays a mega drive and a ps1 lol which i had to convert to work with a tv that has scart leads only lol. games have changed a little bit since the days of dizzy and manic minor. ahhh the goo old days :grandpa:

Last edited:
Reactions: Purrdey

darcy67

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Mar 7, 2010
United Kingdom
Welcome.

I had the Amstrad 464 too. Way of the exploding fist? (sounds like something sexual nowadays) Yie-Ar-Kung-Fu?

God I miss those games.

Reactions: Hell-Uk-One

McTavish

Administrator
Recruitment
Anti-Cheat Sqd
Server Admin
TOGA Member
BF2042 admin
Jan 16, 2010
Finland
Taking a trip down the memory lane ehh? I played this in mid 1970s in the USA, oh boy was this exciting way back then! (I didn't have anything like this at home, back in my neck of the woods no)

Purrdey

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Feb 9, 2016
playing games as young as me lol my mum (70+) still plays a mega drive and a ps1 lol which i had to convert to work with a tv that has scart leads only lol. games have changed a little bit since the days of dizzy and manic minor. ahhh the goo old days :grandpa:
Lol I can see that being me....old bird gamer here too!
Nice intro Chris and welcome!

waffey73

TOGA MEMBER
TOGA Member
Jan 15, 2015
Norfolk
Nice intro Chris welcome to TOGA it must be nice to be that young again.
Ho Hum we can but dream, enjoy TOGA its a really fun site and the guys are helpful too.
Catch you in game soon :lol::)